Most people have heard of the Bucket List, a list of things you want to have achieved before you die. Well there's mine on the right side of the screen. I thought this blog would be a fun way to document each item as I accomplish it, and hear others opinion's on my Bucket List items. If anyone ever finds my little blog, feel free to leave comments, I'd love to hear from you. It would amaze me to have people decided to follow it!

Tuesday 23 April 2013

51. Ride A Mechanical Bull (Or Moustache)

Riding a mechanical bull has been a goal of mine for a couple years.  I knew there were a couple country clubs in my area that each had one, so I made a goal to ride one last weekend.  Technically, I did not ride a bull...but a moustache.  At Knoxville Tavern there is a mechanical moustache; it still counts because it is just like a bull, but instead of having a bull's head, the edges curve up in the shape of a moustache. After paying five dollars I climbed over the inflatable arena to the big moustache and jumped on.


I had no clue what to expect; I sat up on the huge saddle with the rope in one hand, and the other hand above my head.  The ladies on the sidelines screamed and cheered, and I heard my boyfriend yell out my name in encouragement.  Soon the machine started to move and jerk, I only lasted about four or five seconds because one quick movement tipped me over.  The first photo shows me on the bull, the second is when I fell onto the mat.  The quality of the photos is horrible, because of the lighting in the club, and the quick moving bull; I wish I had a better picture.  I will definitely try this again, preferably on a true mechanical bull.  I will know more about how it works and feels, so I will hopefully beat my record of four seconds!

No comments:

Post a Comment