Most people have heard of the Bucket List, a list of things you want to have achieved before you die. Well there's mine on the right side of the screen. I thought this blog would be a fun way to document each item as I accomplish it, and hear others opinion's on my Bucket List items. If anyone ever finds my little blog, feel free to leave comments, I'd love to hear from you. It would amaze me to have people decided to follow it!

Wednesday 2 May 2012

120. Use My Underwater Camera Underwater

After my camera broke this summer I bought a new one.  I'm a little hard on electronics, so I decided to go with one that is shock proof, freeze proof, mud proof, and water proof; I can't possibly break this one.  I bought the Fujifilm FinePix XP20 digital camera from Costco, and I have been extremely happy with it, but after having it for six months I was sad to say I had not yet tried the underwater feature.  Hawaii posed the perfect opportunity to try out my camera underwater while snorkelling.


I took many pictures of coral, fish, and anything unique I found underwater.  If anyone were to travel somewhere tropical I would definitely recommend taking an underwater camera.  It was perfect for documenting my snorkel experience, or to use on the beach, because sand cannot get inside the seal.  It is my perfect camera, because I have no concerned it getting wrecked no matter what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment