Most people have heard of the Bucket List, a list of things you want to have achieved before you die. Well there's mine on the right side of the screen. I thought this blog would be a fun way to document each item as I accomplish it, and hear others opinion's on my Bucket List items. If anyone ever finds my little blog, feel free to leave comments, I'd love to hear from you. It would amaze me to have people decided to follow it!

Friday 20 January 2012

52. Compete In A Pie Eating Contest

It surprises me that I would ever decide to compete in any type of food eating contest, but after watching a pie eating contest last year I decided to put it on my bucket list.  A year later I signed up with a friend of mine in team pie eating.  In the contest one person stand behind the other, putting their arms under the others arm pits and feeds the pie to them.  Sadly I was the pie eater not the feeder!


It was a coconut cream pie covered in whipped cream, one of my favorites. The first person to finish two teams to finish their pies won.  I here someone yell, "Go" and my friend started to shrove pie into my mouth. Soon I had to chew and she continued to shove pie all over my face.  Long story short, we were no where close to winning.  I didn't even finish the pie, but left feeling extremely full.  I will never again participate in an sort of food eating contest, this is definitely something I only had to experience once.  I'm not sure if I will ever want to eat a pie again.

No comments:

Post a Comment